My Sisal Soap Saver Bag is an all-natural sisal fibre bag that provides an excellent grip on slippy soaps while gently exfoliating your skin. It further extends the life of soaps by providing good lather that makes soap less harsh on the skin.
An excellent essential to replace plastic liquid soap bottles to make a truly zero-waste experience in the bathroom.
- sisal-based: sisal is a natural fibre that comes from the agave sisalana plant, stronger and more durable than other natural fibres. It doesn’t shrink and is resistant to bacteria and mildew.
- extend soap life: lathers well while releasing the aroma of soap, not only make soap less harsh on our skin but also last longer
- exfoliating: act as a scrubber for exfoliating your body, remove dry or dead skin
- compostable & zero waste: great for using up those odds and ends of soap and can be composted at end of life
- pop soap bar or odds and ends of soap in the soap pouch, pull the cord
- scrub the soap pouch to lather up foam to use on the body
- or use directly on the body as washcloth
- hang after use and let it air dry in between uses
- when soap bag needs cleaning, wash in the machine on low/cold and air dry
- cut into small pieces before composting to avoid getting caught in the compost machine